Standalone Cancer Cover | Cancer Insurance
Dealing with cancer is stressful enough without having to worry about your finances. Cancer is increasingly viewed as a condition from which people will survive. 42% of men and 50% of women diagnosed with cancer survive for five years or longer.* So it is important to have the right financial protection in place.
- Cancer is increasingly viewed as a condition from which people survive.
- Pays out a lump sum benefit on diagnosis of cancer of specified severity.
- Severe forms of cancer ordinarily covered are: breast cancer, prostrate cancer, lung cancer, bowel cancer, gynae cancer, testicular cancer, malignant melanoma skin cancer, stomach cancer.
- Partial benefits payable in certain instances.
- Available age 18 – 60. Minimum premium €10.00 per month.
- 42% of men and 50% of women diagnosed with cancer currently survive 5 or more years.
* Source Irish Cancer Society April 2012.